Ethical Nutrients Primrose Fish Oil and Vitamin E 60 Capsules
Style number: PFE
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Ethical Nutrients Primrose Fish Oil and Vitamin E 60 Capsules contain essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin E.
Therapeutic applications as a supplement for general health and wellbeing:
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development.
Therapeutic applications for heart health, arthritis and skin conditions:
- Helps improve HDL (good) cholesterol and lowers total serum triglycerides (in normal /healthy subjects).
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
For heart health, arthritis and skin conditions: Adults: Take up to 4 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
Fish oil - natural
Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Evening primrose oil
Equiv. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
No added artificial colouring. Free from corn, wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, starches, waxes, sugars, yeast and salt.
Storage: Store below 30ÂºC.