- :Mother & Babycare
- :Mum Essentials
- :Reproductive Health & Pregnancy
- :Elevit with Iodine 100 Tablets - Max 1 Per Customer
Elevit with Iodine 100 Tablets - Max 1 Per Customer
Style number: 2378779
Elevit with Iodine 100 Tablets
Elevit with Iodine Tablets is a nutrient-rich, gluten-free pregnancy supplement introducing a unique combination of 11 vitamins and 8 minerals with added lactose and sucrose! These key nutrients enrich your body’s stores and help reach nutritional needs that typically increase with pregnancy. Fortified with iodine, it facilitates optimal brain development for your baby. Truly, it features the important nutrients every expectant mother needs.
The Elevit with Iodine Formulation Advantage
One tablet delivers a wide-ranging selection of important vitamins, minerals and other compounds for a healthy pregnancy. It features 11 vitamins like folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotine, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, ascorbic acid, cholecalciferol, tocopherol and biotin. It also has a 8 minerals and trace elements such as iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese and zinc. What’s more, lactose and sucrose are present to deliver essential carbohydrate content.
These nutrients play a special role in the maintenance of the mother’s health and in support of the baby’s growth and development. Folic acid helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Iodine promotes normal brain development. B complex vitamins give energy-providing active components from birth until delivery.
Health Support from Elevit with Iodine
Combats fatigue and stress Supports a healthy pregnancy Helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects Promotes healthy growth and development of the baby Addresses increasing nutritional needs in pregnant mothers.
Take one tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take Elevit with Iodine if possible for at least one month before pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and the breast-feeding period. Please read the enclosed leaflet.
1 Elevit with Iodine Tablet contains:
- Folic acid 800 mcg
- Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 1.55 mg
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 1.8 mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 19 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 10 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 4.0 mcg
- Ascorbic acid (as calcium ascorbate 100 mg dihydrate) (Vitamin C)
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 500 IU 12.5 mcg
- dl--Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 15 mg
- Biotin (Vitamin H) 200 mcg
8 Minerals and trace elements:
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 60 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 250 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate 125 mg anhydrous, calcium pantothenate and calcium ascorbate dihydrate)
- Magnesium (as light magnesium oxide, 100 mg magnesium phosphate-dibasic trihydrate and magnesium stearate)
- Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate 125 mg anhydrous and magnesium phosphate- dibasic trihydrate)
- Copper (as cupric sulfate anhydrous) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1 mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 7.5 mg
Contains lactose and sucrose. Gluten free.
Do not take Elevit with Iodine if:
- you have had an allergic reaction to Elevit with Iodine or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include swelling, itching, rash or breathing difficulties.
- you have kidney disease
- you have excessive amounts of vitamin D, calcium or iron in your blood
- your body cannot process copper or large amounts of iron
- the package is torn or shows signs of tampering
- the expiry date printed on the pack has passed. If you take this medicine after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well.
If you are not sure if you should be taking Elevit with Iodine, talk to your pharmacist, midwife or doctor.
Do not give Elevit with Iodine to children. Elevit with Iodine is only for women who are trying to become pregnant, and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store below 25°C. Protect from heat and moisture.