Dr Hauschka Med Sensitive Saltwater Toothpaste 75ml
Style number: 37627
Sensitive teeth with exposed necks require special attention. They must be cleaned gently to avoid further abrasion but, at the same time, thoroughly enough for the teeth to remain healthy. This is because clean teeth, healthy gums and fortified mucous membranes are the best protection against plaque (bacterial film on the teeth) and the tartar and caries which may result from it. Dr.Hauschka Med Sensitive Saltwater Toothpaste cleans sensitive teeth with exposed necks gently yet thoroughly.
- When used regularly, removes plaque and helps to prevent tartar and caries
- Gentle, natural, triple cleaning action
- The cleansing properties of natural essential oils protect the mouth area
- Witch hazel water fortifies the mucous membranes of the mouth
- With natural saltwater from the Bad Dürrenberg spa
- Contains no peppermint or menthol and is thus recommended by homeopaths
- Developed in co-operation with experienced dentists
- Free from synthetic dyes, fragrances and preservatives
- No added fluorides, tensides or alcohol
Apply toothpaste to moistened toothbrush. Brush teeth on a regular basis for approximately three minutes using circular motions and without applying heavy pressure. Thoroughly rinse mouth afterwards.
Ingredients: Maris Aqua, Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Maris Sal, Hydrated Silica, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate, Parfum, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil, Citrus Grandis Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Solum Diatomeae, Kaolin, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Xanthophyll.
*component of natural essential oils