Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 60 SL Tablets
Style number: 2400561
Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 unites the doubled health benefits of the two vitamins for supporting good bone health, enhanced muscle strength and flexible joint mobility. It is a melt-in-your-mouth supplement ideal for both the parents and the children!
- Contains soy
- No gluten, dairy, yeast or sugar
- No added artificial colors or sweeteners
- No added flavors or preservatives
- Suitable for all ages
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Active Ingredients: Vitamins D3 and K2
Vitamin D3, also called as cholecalciferol, is naturally synthesized in the body. It is necessary for efficient calcium uptake by cells and it is important in the healthy formation of bones and teeth. In children, vitamin D3 supports bone growth, maintenance and development, for avoiding problems of retarded height.
Vitamin K2, or menaquinone, helps prevent the calcification of blood vessel walls and soft tissues. It avoids the deposition of calcium in these areas but instead, promotes the absorption of the mineral in the bones.
The Health Benefits - Why supplement with Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2
- Supports calcium absorption
- Addresses nutrient deficiencies
- Enriches bone mineral density
- Boosts day to day immune response
- Promotes optimal health of heart and muscles
Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
Active Ingredients now showing per gelatin capsule:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU)
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7)||90||mcg|
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Also Contains: Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains Soy.
- Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended dose
- Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism
- Use with caution in individuals on anticogulant medications such as warfarin, monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy. Vitamin K doses of 100mcg/ day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually help stabilize and reduce INR fluctuations (INR – International Normalised Ratio).
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
Considered suitable when vitamin D intake does not exceed the tolerable upper intake and vitamin K does not exceed the recommended daily intake of 90mcg/ day for women aged 19 – 50 years