Clinicians Immune Support Spray 70ml
Style number: 2427583
Clinicians Immune Support Spray
Clinicians Immune Support Spray (formally Pepticol) is a simple spray to keep the family’s chills and allergens at bay. Keep your immune system in balance and support optimal health all year round with Clinicians Immune Support Spray (formally known as Pepticol).
Immune Support Spray Description
Clinicians Immune Support was developed as a state-of-the-art technology, isolating Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRP’s). These are a natural component of colostrum that act as immune signalling messengers, which help support the body’s immune system and keep it in balance.The PRP’s in Clinicians Immune Support, administered through a simple pleasant-tasting oral spray, is suitable to be used daily by both adults and children to support the immune system when it is needed.
Immune Support Spray Benefits
- For Winter: Increased exposure to immune threats over winter can lead to immune system imbalance, decreasing PRP production and signalling. The immune system becomes over stretched and unable to respond effectively, leading to ills and chills. Clinicians Immune Support Spray offers immune support when this occurs.
- For Spring: Constant exposure to immune threats, allergens and chemicals can disrupt immune system harmony making us more prone to an out of balance immune response. Pepticol™ offers immune support and supports the natural response to allergens when this occurs
- Great to use during winter or spring, as soon as you start to feel unwell, can be taken daily for general health and wellbeing, or in times of stress
- Great for infants and children to take before kindergarten or school to help protect against circulating bugs
- Suitable for athletes or those travelling
Immune Support Spray Features
- PRP’s in Clinicians Immune Support Spray are scientifically validated and there is a wealth of research to support their use
- Clinicians Clinicians Immune Support Spray is the only colostrum-based product that is sprayed directly into the mouth allowing for quick and easy delivery of PRP's and is especially good for use with small children
- The PRP's in Clinicians Immune Support Spray are very small and easily absorbed, they are derived from bovine colostrum and are identical in structure to human PRP’s
- Available in a handy travel size, so if you start feeling unwell you can spray immediately
- Quick onset of action (30 minutes)
- Pleasant vanilla taste aids compliance especially in children
Q. Is it okay to take during pregnancy?
Using throughout pregnancy is not recommended
Q. Can Clinicians Immune Support be used with immune suppressing drugs?
There is no research on this at the moment. But logic suggests that it would be unwise to use it unless advised to do so from a qualified health professional.
Q. I have an allergy to dairy. Can I take it?
If your allergy does not result in anaphylaxis, then most likely yes you can take it. However if you are anaphylactic to milk - we do not recommend taking this product.
Q. Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.
Q. Is it the same as colostrum?
No Clinicians Immune Support Spray contains only special immune signalling peptides from colostrum that direct and coordinate immune cells to maintain immune system balance.
Q. Does it taste ok and why is it in a spray format?
Clinicians Immune Support Spray has a mild vanilla flavour and is in a spray format for ease of delivery making it ideal for use in children of all ages. The immune signalling peptides are so small that they are rapidly absorbed through the membranes of the mouth and throat.
Adults and children over 6 years: Immediate support 4 sprays 4 times daily. Maintenance 4 sprays twice daily.
Children under 6 years: Immediate Support 2 sprays 4 times daily.
Maintenance 2 sprays twice daily
Spray Clinicians Immune Support directly into the mouth, for best results hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing if possible. Start taking Immune Support at the first sign of illness for prompt immune response. Use within 45 days of opening. Protect from light. Store below 25°C
Active Ingredients in 4 sprays (2.5ml):
Ingredients Strength Unit
Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP's) 8 mg
from bovine colostrum
Also contains: bovine lacteal compounds, natural flavouring, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. Contains milk products.
No added: gluten, yeast, sugar, artificial colours.
Contraindications & Cautions
- Avoid use in organ transplant recipients to prevent possible risk of tissue rejection
- Clinicians Immune Support Spray is derived from bovine colostrum and has a low lactose content, immunoglobulin's and dairy proteins have been removed making it suitable for individuals with mild dairy allergies or dairy intolerances
- Very occasionally a rare reaction may occur to colostrums associated with detoxification and manifests as muscle soreness. This is generally short lived and can be overcome by drinking water to remove toxins
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding or considering becoming pregnant