Clinicians B Complex 60 Tablets
Style number: 2400626
Clinicians B Complex Benefits:
- Supports the nervous system
- Supports energy levels
- Provides support for hair, skin, eyes and liver health
- Includes Vitamin C which complements B-Group vitamins for antioxidant and immunity support
B Complex Features
- Updated formulation providing higher doses of B vitamins at effective scientific levels
- No PABA & Nicotinic acid which can often cause allergic reactions
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Can be used alongside an antioxidant or multivitamin and mineral formulation
- Can be used by all age groups
- Can be used long-term
- Cost effective
- Only need to take 1 tablet a day!
Adult: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed.
Active Ingredients in each film coated tablet:
|Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg)||84||mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||75||mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||75||mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg)||55||mg|
|Pyridoxine hyrdrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg)||61||mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50||mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||100||mg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline 75 mg)||182.5||mg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweetners, flavours or preservatives.
Clinicians B complex vitamins are considered safe and well tolerated, in all age groups including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.