Healtheries Zinc Plus 90 Tablets - Clearance
Style number: 12343
you save NZD$2.30
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Healtheries Zinc Plus Tablets
Healtheries Zinc Plus
- Zinc is a vital mineral that your body uses in all kinds of ways, but especially to support clear, healthy skin and hormonal balance
- It also plays a key role in supporting immunity, fertility, men’s prostate health, and healthy cholesterol levels
- Healtheries Zinc Plus tablets combine a high potency 15mg dose of easily-absorbable elemental Zinc with Magnesium, Manganese and Vitamins A & B6
Why use Healtheries Zinc Plus tablets?
Zinc is an essential mineral that supports healthy, vibrant skin in several ways. Your body uses it to produce key proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that contribute to skin renewal and repair. This means that Zinc may help with common skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis and dandruff. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your skin cells against free radical damage.
Healtheries Zinc Plus tablets combine high-potency, easily-absorbed Zinc with Magnesium, Manganese and Vitamins A & B6 to help your body utilise the Zinc optimally. It’s a convenient, one-a-day formula that provides all the nutrients that assist with conditions relating to low zinc levels.
- Supporting healthy, vibrant skin – especially if you’re prone to acne, stretch marks, dandruff, eczema or psoriasis
- Assisting your body to heal wounds, cuts and burns
- Helping to maintain clear, healthy nails if you’re prone to white spots
- Helping men to maintain a healthy prostate gland, and supporting overall sexual health, hormonal balance and fertility for both men and women
- Maintaining healthy immunity
- Supporting balanced blood sugar levels and normal insulin production
Wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 75mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 10mg
Vitamin A (retinol 344mcg) 1000 IU
- Zinc is an essential mineral that your body uses as a component in more than 300 different natural enzymes. These enzymes affect everything from immunity to fertility to vision to skin healing and vision.
- Healthy Zinc levels help to maintain normal sensory functions – i.e. your senses of taste, smell and sight.
- Your white blood cells need Zinc to function normally and produce the right kinds of antibodies. This makes Zinc important for a healthy immune system.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect sperm cells against free radical damage, which supports men’s fertility. It also helps to maintain a healthy prostate gland.
- Your body uses Zinc to produce important proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that play key roles in skin renewal and repair.
- Zinc can help to maintain healthy blood sugar balance and insulin production and response.
Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A
- Zinc combined with Vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and Magnesium optimises the benefits of Zinc in the body.
- All four nutrients work together in enzyme reactions in the body, so a low level of one may reduce the effectiveness of the others.
- Magnesium particularly enhances the effectiveness of Zinc in regulating glucose metabolism.
- Vitamin A enhances skin health and works as an antioxidant in combination with Zinc to heal and prevent a variety of skin conditions.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for healthy mental balance and healthy menstruation cycles. Combined with Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin A, it helps to regulate and heal the reproductive organs.
If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
This product provides a high-potency dose of Zinc – do not exceed the recommended dose.
This product also contains high levels of Vitamin A, so we do not recommend taking it if you’re pregnant.
If you also take Calcium or Iron supplements, you’ll need to take this product at least 2 hours before or after your other supplements. Calcium and Iron compete with Zinc for absorption, so this helps to ensure that your body can absorb all the nutrients properly.
Many people experience stomach upsets or nausea if they take Zinc on an empty stomach. Because of this, we recommend always taking Zinc supplements with food.
This product is not suitable for children under 3 – keep it out of their reach.