Healtheries Womens Multi 50+ One A Day 60 Tablets
Style number: 11079
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi Tablets
- Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi is a high-potency, one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated to help support healthy ageing. It helps active New Zealand women over 50 "top up" the nutrients they most need.
- High-strength B vitamins to support energy.
- NZ Marine Collagen to help maintain healthy-looking skin and help support healthy nail growth.
- Contains key antioxidants such as Vitamin C, D3 and E, Betacarotene, Selenium and Zinc to support healthy immunity and Lutein to support overall eye health.
Why use Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi ?
We all want to bring about healthy ageing and we all know that a healthy, balanced diet is the best way to get the vitamins and minerals our bodies need. But for some women, rushing around all day… it can be hard to get enough of the right food to get the nutrients they need.
Healtheries 50+ Women's One-A-Day Multi is specifically formulated to help support healthy ageing and can assist busy New Zealand women over the age of 50 "top up" the nutrients they need most. B vitamins aid with energy, helping to maintain vitality to face whatever life throws your way. Natural NZ Marine Collagen assists your body's own skin repair processes, supporting a healthy looking complexion. Collagen also plays a role in maintaining strong, healthy hair and nails along with Biotin. Lutein helps to support healthy eyes and key antioxidants such as Vitamin C, D3 and E, Beta-carotene, Selenium and Zinc support healthy immunity.
- Busy women over the age of 50 years
- Can help to improve your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Helps to top up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain healthy looking skin and nails
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Vitamin D3 (200 IU)||5mcg|
|Vitamin E (50 IU)||50mg|
|NZ Marine Collagen||50mg|
|Grape seed ext .equiv. dry||2500mg|
|Colours, natural flavour, tabletting aids|
If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
If you’ve been told avoid Iron supplements, don’t take this product.