Clinicians AllerStop 30 Chewable Tablets - Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Style number: 503539
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Clinicians AllerStop 30 Chewable Tablets
A natural and clinically researched formula with fast acting results to support the body's response to indoor & outdoor allergens, pets & dust mites, and mould & spring allergens.
AllerStop works to prevent Allergic Rhinitis and all the symptoms that come with it such as:
- A stuffy, running or blocked nose
- Frequent sneezing and coughing
- Itchy eyes, nose, roof of mouth and throat
- Watery, red sore eyes
- Poor hearing, blocked ears and popping
- Dizziness and or nausea
- Dark circles under or around eyes
- Headaches, earaches or sinus pain
Who is Clinicians Allerstop for?:
- Suffers of Allergic Rhinitis looking for a natural solution to manage allergies
- Those who reaction to allergens from, pets, pollen, grass, dust, dust mite or mould
- In addition to existing anti-allergy medications, at times of increased allergen exposure
- People unable to take conventional anti-allergy medications due to side effects or drug interactions
- Children over 3 years, pregnant or breast feeding women
Suitable for children over 3 years. No drowsiness or side effects, fast acting.