Blackmores Brain Active 30 Capsules - CLEARANCE
Style number: 9427157
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Receive a free Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin Liquid 500ml when you purchase 2 or more Blackmores Products!
To Qualify: Simply add 2 Blackmores products into your shopping cart!
Blackmores Brain Active 30 Capsules
Blackmores Brain Active is a power packed health formula to support brain health. Longvida, an optimized curcumin extract present in the health formula enhances focus of mind and alertness.
- Blackmores Brain Active promotes alertness of mind.
- It aids in maintaining healthy mood levels.
- It calms the mind and relieves stress and mental fatigue.
- It provides nutritional support to the brain when it is stressed.
- Optimized curcumin extract in the health supplement assists in superior absorption and efficient circulation of curcumin. It has higher bioavailability levels when compared to normal curcumin.
- It provides antioxidant protection to the body thereby preventing free radical damage.
- Solid Lipid Curcumin Particle (SLCP) technology is used in the production of Blackmores Brain Active capsules.
- It is designed in such a way that having it once a day will address your brain health needs.
- It does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and yeast.
Health Action And Function
Sourced from Longvida, the optimized curcumin content, Blackmores Brain Active is an effective health formula to promote alertness and attentiveness. The health benefits of Longvida are researched by a team of neuroscientists from University of California in Los Angeles and the health claims have been proven.
Turmeric, which has curcumin has its chief ingredient, has been used since ages to prevent and treat various health conditions. Turmeric promotes clarity of thought, improves focus and assists in the brain performance. Blackmores Brain Active provides all these health benefits offered by turmeric as it has optimized curcumin content.
Blackmores Brain Active is not recommended during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. Those with gallbladder disease need to exercise caution in using the supplement as curcumin content can stimulate gallbladder contraction.
Adults: One capsule daily with breakfast.
Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
Active ingredients per capsule
Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext. dry conc. (Longvida® 400 mg)
equiv. dry rhizome 5.4 g
equiv. curcumin 80 mg
No added yeast, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution with gallbladder disease as curcumin may stimulate gallbladder contraction