Blackmores Macu Vision 90 Tablets
Style number: 9426039
Receive a free Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin Liquid 500ml when you purchase 2 or more Blackmores Products!
To Qualify: Simply add 2 Blackmores products into your shopping cart!
Blackmores Macu Vision is an antioxidant rich supplement which promotes eye health by protecting the macular area of the eye's retina and lens against damage caused by free radicals. Maintenance of macular health is very crucial as it is the central region of the retina and therefore, the primary region for vision. Your eyes are very vulnerable to the damaging action of free radicals.
Blackmores Macu Vision Health Advantages:
- Blackmores Macu Vision contains a formula in accordance with the research of AREDS* (Age Related Eye Disease Study)
- Features a natural source of vitamin E with greater absorption property compared to other artificial sources
- Blackmores Macu Vision is a supporter of New Zealand Macular Degeneration. A portion of its sales goes to it.
Its health action and function:
Antioxidants are substances termed as free radical scavengers. Free radicals form as a result of certain chemical reactions in the body. The most commonly known antioxidants are vitamins C and E, and the mineral zinc. It shields the macular area of the eye from free radicals causing cellular damage. Upon damage incurred, it can result to a number of degenerative problems.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250 mg
Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 165 mg) 200 IU
Zinc oxide (Zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
Cupric oxide (Copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
* Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
* May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food.
* Not recommended during pregnancy.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quiniolone antibiotics, separate doses by at least two hours.