Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance 30 Tablets
Style number: 9425180
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Receive a free Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin Liquid 500ml when you purchase 2 or more Blackmores Products!
To Qualify: Simply add 2 Blackmores products into your shopping cart!
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance Tablets Features and benefits
* Provides a clinically trialled dose of one of the worlds most well researched probiotics Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis®)
* Utilises ActiveSure™ technology so there is no need for refrigeration
* Supports digestive health and wellbeing and may help promote healthy gastrointestinal function
* Tops up ‘friendly’ bacteria in your digestive system
* Helps defend against and reduce the frequency of diarrhoea
* May be of benefit in times of occasional digestive upset
* May support digestive health during the use of medications which may disrupt gut bacteria
* Suitable for use by the whole family (over 2 years)
There is a constant battle going on in your digestive system between “good” and “bad” bacteria. Unfortunately factors such as poor diet, alcohol intake, excessive stress, and the use of certain medications may disrupt the balance and may cause uncomfortable digestive upsets.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance™ is a probiotic that provides a clinically trialled dose of one of the worlds most extensively researched “good” bacteria Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis®). Lactobacillus reuteri naturally belongs in the human intestinal tract and is a natural component of some women's breast milk.
Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis®) has been clinically trialled and shown to survive passage and remain alive through the gastrointestinal tract* where it may help promote healthy gastrointestinal function and support digestive health. Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance™ can be used daily to contribute to the “good” bacteria in your digestive tract.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance™ utilises ActiveSure™ technology, a stability enhancement system designed to ensure maximum protection of the “friendly” bacteria without the need for refrigeration. The “friendly” bacteria are in a dormant state (freeze-dried) and become metabolically active and begin their temporary colonisation of the digestive tract shortly after ingestion*.
*applicable at a daily dose of 400 million CFU - equivalent to 2 tablets per day
* If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
* May occasionally cause a temporary increase in mild flatulence.
* If diarrhoea persists in children over 2 years for more than 12 hours seek medical advice.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance™ may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking. Antibiotics may inactivate probiotics if taken at the same time. Separate doses by at least two hours.