Blackmores Bio Zinc Tablets
Style number: 9400231C
from NZD$14.90 to NZD$27.90
gst NZD$1.94 to NZD$3.64
Full Pricing & Offer Details
Receive a free Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin Liquid 500ml when you purchase 2 or more Blackmores Products!
To Qualify: Simply add 2 Blackmores products into your shopping cart!
Blackmores Bio Zinc features a fortified blend of zinc plus nutrients to maintain the optimal health of skin and address skin problems like acne and dermatitis. For reproductive men's health, zinc is necessary for maintaining sperm health and quality. Zinc may also boost the function of the immune system.
Blackmores Bio Zinc Health Advantages:
- Helps control acne and breakouts
- Helps alleviate skin conditions
- Promotes optimal skin health
- Promotes healthy sperm formation
- Promotes healthy sperm count
- Supports immune system
Its health action and function:
Zinc is naturally present in all cells of the body, since it plays a key role in reactions involving enzymes. Zinc is essential in the body's recovery from wound and in immune responses. Additionally, this mineral supports the integrity and structure of healthy skin and helps maintain clarity of the senses. In males, zinc is necessary for the maintenance of good reproductive health, and overall healthy sperm. Lack of this mineral can therefore cause poor healing response, and recurring skin problems.
Blackmores Bio Zinc is added vitamin A to promote repair and formation of skin cells, and support the immune response. Additional vitamin B6 stimulates increased uptake of zinc and magnesium by cells.
- Adults - Take one tablet per day with main meal, or as professionally prescribed
- Children (under 12 years) - As professionally prescribed
- Zinc amino acid chelate 74.5 mg equivalent to elemental zinc 14.9 mg
- Magnesium phosphate 90 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 20 mg equivalent to manganese 2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate 860 mcg) 2500 IU
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU.
- When taken in excess of 8,000 IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- None noted at the recommended dosage