Blackmores Bio Magnesium Tablets
Style number: 9400210C
from NZD$15.90 to NZD$27.90
gst NZD$2.07 to NZD$3.64
Full Pricing & Offer Details
Blackmores Bio Magnesium helps provide relief from aches, spasms or cramps affecting the muscles. With magnesium as the star mineral, it can also give support for pre-menstrual symptoms such as increased weight, sore breasts, bloating sensation in the abdomen and mood swings.
Blackmores Bio Magnesium Health Advantages:
- Contains magnesium in amounts that meet recommended daily intake (RDI)
- Supplement is fortified with additional cofactors to enhance magnesium absorption and uptake
Its health action and function:
Blackmores Bio Magnesium introduces the mineral magnesium which primarily plays a role in the production of energy, and the action of nerve tissues and muscles. Low levels of the mineral in the body may cause dizziness, fatigue, general weakness, irritation and cramps. Low magnesium may also pose problems to the coordination of nerve signals and corresponding action by the muscles.
Blackmores Bio Magnesium also contains other key nutrients. It has vitamin B6, a cofactor, which is necessary for some enzymatic reactions to proceed. According to research studies, the combined health benefits of magnesium and vitamin B6 can alleviate symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Adults - Take one to two tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Children (from 6 years to 12 years) - We recommend Blackmores Celloid Magnesium Compound.
- Children (under 6 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Magnesium oxide - heavy 440 mg
- Magnesium phosphate 175 mg (equiv to total magnesium 300 mg)
- Calcium ascorbate 250 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol 2.5 mcg) 100 IU
- Manganese amino acid chelate 40 mg equivalent to manganese 4 mg
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least two hours. Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of these medications.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking phenytoin or phenobarbitone (anticonvulsant drugs). Pyrodoxine may decrease plasma levels of these medications.
- None noted in the literature at the recommended dosage