You're currently on:
- Practitioner Only Product
Due to the practitioner only product restrictions, the sale of this product will be confirmed after a consultation with our pharmacist or naturopath. Pricing information will be disclosed at this stage.
Bioceuticals InflamZyme combines the vegetable derived enzymes Bromelains and Papain with microbial derived protease enzymes. Bromelains exhibit anti-inflammatory activity and proteases are involved in the inflammatory cascade.
Bioceuticals InflamZyme Benefits
- Provides 100,000 HUT of proteolytic enzyme activity
- Additional proteolytic enzyme activity is provided by papain and bromelains
- Proteolytic enzymes have demonstrated encouraging results for the temporary relief of symptoms of inflammation caused by sporting injuries
- Proteolytic enzymes may assist in the digestion of protein
- Clinical studies suggest Bromelians may relieve the temporary symptoms of inflammation of the knees
- Bromelains may provide temporary relief of swelling and inflammation in the nasal sinuses
|Protease 6.0 (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||65,000 HUT|
|Protease 4.5 (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||35,000 HUT|
|Bromelains (from Ananas cosmosus)||200GDU (100mg)|
|Papain (from Carica papaya)||6,250,000 FCCPU (125mg)|
HUT = Hemoglobin Unit Tyrosine Base
FCCPU = Plant Protease Unit
GDU = Gelatin Dissolving Unit
The sale of this product will be confirmed after a consultation with our pharmacist or naturopath. Pricing information will be disclosed at this stage.