You're currently on:
- General Sale
Kids will be kids and fun and adventure is part of their normal day. Whether they are exploring in the backyard, running in the school playground or playing sport, you can’t always be there to protect your child from minor scrapes and grazes.
Fortunately there’s Bepanthen First Aid to gently soothe and help protect skin from infection. It also helps provide a moist healing environment for skin repair so that kids can get back to what they like doing best. Having fun!
Bepanthen First Aid features:
- Bepanthen First Aid contains Chlorhexidine Hydrochloride, an antiseptic which disinfects and protects the skin by effectively killing germs & bacteria
- Bepanthen First Aid contains dexpanthenol (vitamin B5) which aids natural healing
- Bepanthen First Aid is a silky smooth cream, gentle on skin & doesn’t sting
- Bepanthen First Aid is fragrance, colour & preservative free which makes it suitable for sensitive skin and less likely to irritate wounded skin.
- Bepanthen First Aid is effective for the treatment and prevention of infection in minor cuts, wounds, abrasions, insect bites and minor burns.
How to use Bepanthen First Aid Antiseptic Cream for Tattoo care?
Step 1: Leave the bandage on for approx 2-4 hours or as instructed by your tattooist.
Step 2: Remove bandage and wash tattoo gently with warm soapy water.Do not scrub.
Step 3: Dry the area by gently patting with a clean towel.
Step 4: Apply Bepanthen First Aid liberally with clean hands to the tattoo.
Step 5: Reapply Bepanthen First Aid at least 3-5 times a day. Continue for at least two weeks or until tattoo has completely healed.