La Mav Vegan Eyeshadow - Cognac
Style number: ImAM001ESC
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
La Mav Vegan Eyeshadow - Cognac
La Mav multi-purpose vegan eyeshadows are 100% natural and are made of pure earth minerals that are rich in pigment, and can be worn as a shadow or eyeliner. Like all our select La Mav vegan and cruelty-free products, these new eye shadows are made from pure minerals for eye-catching looks, but contain no eye-catching nanoparticles, fillers or harmful chemicals. We can’t certify our eye shadows because minerals aren’t eligible for certification, but they are certified toxin free! So when you use La Mav shadows, the only thing filling your eyes will be happiness.
La Mav Eyeshadows are:
- Gorgeous intense colours that last all day
- Rich in pigments
- 100% natural
- Multi-purpose – can be used as a shadow or eyeliner
- Suitable for all skin types even the sensitive eyes
- Perfect for anyone who wants an all natural eyeshadow without fillers, nanoparticles, toxins, or preservatives!
- 100% natural mineral pigments with no fillers or toxins
- Gorgeous intense colours that last all day and can be easily combined for that perfect look
- Multi-purpose :can be used as a shadow or eyeliner
Brush up on these eye-lights!
- Matte powder eyeshadows in neutral shades from light (Champagne and Sandstone) to dark (Cognac and Matte Black) give you a vibrant and classic look that emphasises your eye colour and shape.
- Adding shine works on the brow bone mostly, especially if your eyelid skin is less than firm (Our Ultra-firm Eye Gel would help here!). Eye-light this area with a soft glow with Champagne or Sandstone shades. And as close as you glow, remember that with La Mav, there’s no irritation to spoil the picture because our eyeshadows are all natural.
- Try to use at least two eyeshadow brushes when you’re designing – the experts do and so can you. Try our vegan eyeshadow brushes! (Clean them regularly in organic cleanser and leaveto dry naturally). Avoid over-application, by tapping off any excess eye-shadow from your brush.
- A contrasting tone accentuates your eye colour!
- Apply shadow base for even, non-caking colour
- Shimmer a pale shadow (La Mav Sandstone or Champagne)
- Ensure shimmer’s lighter than your skin tone
- Apply dark-brown for the lids and crease (La Mav Cognac)
- La Mav Matte black for a darker corner
- Add some La Mav eyeshadow colours to the bottom of the eye – Matte Black, Sandstone, Champagne and Cognac
- Blend again
Champagne: Mica, Zinc Oxide, May Contain +/-: Iron Oxides (CI# 77491,77492,77499), Titanium Dioxide.
Cognac: Zinc Oxide, Mica (CI 77019), may contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Boron Nitride.
Matte Black: Mica (CI 77019), may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Pigment Violet (CI 77742)
Sandstone: Zinc Oxide, Mica (CI 77019), may contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Boron Nitride.