Biocare Folguard 30 Vegicaps
Practitioner Only Product
Style number: NBC2136
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Folguard provides an ideal dietary supplement which combines folic acid with vitamin B12 in it's active form hydroxycobalamine. Folic acid and vitamin B12 are nutrients suited to being taken together and have a role in the process of cell division.
- Convenient one a day capsule formula
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid work synergistically
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at (400
- micrograms [µg]) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.