Benadryl Chesty Forte Cough Syrup
Style number: 952133C
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
- Benadryl Chersty Forte combines a cough expectorant with a mucolytic to effectively relieve heavy chesty coughs.
- Benadryl Chersty Forte works in 2 ways; the mucolytic thins and breaks down the mucous and the expectorant helps to expel mucous from your chest more easily.
- Benadryl Chersty Forte is Non-drowsy, sugar, colour and alcohol free.
- Children 2 to 5 yrs: 2.4 to 5ml
- Children 6 to 12 yrs: 5 to 7.5ml
- Adults and children over 12yrs: 10 to 15ml
- Dose to be taken every 6 hours.
- Not to be taken by children under 2yrs without medical advice.
- Each 5ml contains: Bromhexine Hydrochloride 3mg, Guaiphenesin 100mg.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read the label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.