Bioceuticals UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care
Practitioner Only Product
Style number: 32610140C
from NZD$44.50 to NZD$80.90
gst NZD$5.80 to NZD$10.55
Full Pricing & Offer Details
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care is a probiotics supplement for pre- and postnatal health support. It features an original blend of high potency, high concentration probiotics for giving mothers and their babies support during and following pregnancy.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care delivers good bacteria beneficially assisting in healthy maintenance of the body's systems, including digestive, immune and urogenital. The mother's intake of probiotics while pregnant or lactating is shown to positively affect the baby's growth and maturation, microbiota levels and reduce risk of mild atopic dermatitis and allergies.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care is clinically proven to show give these health benefits for mothers and babies:
- Introduces innovative blend of seven strains of probiotics with 35 billion colony forming units (CFU)
- Probiotics support balanced glucose levels among normoglycaemic pregnant women, together with dietary counseling
- Formulated with L. rhamnosus for promotion of healthy microbiota among babies of mothers who take in probiotics during or following pregnancy
- Probiotics may improve baby's growth and maturation, microbiota levels and reduce risk of mild atopic dermatitis and allergies if taken by pregnant or lactating mothers
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 capsule daily for maintenance of a healthy digestive, urogenital and immune system during pregnancy.
Take 2 capsules daily for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed lactational mastitis and for a positive effect on infant health, including a reduction in allergy symptoms in the first years of life.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus fermentum||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||5 billion CFU|
||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||5 billion CFU|