Parasidose Lice Nits Treatment Care 110ml
Style number: 2347040
This item hasn't been reviewed yet.
Parasidose Lice Nits Treatment Care
You should perform a second treatment 3 to 5 days after the first treatment to reduce the risks of poor application or reinfestation.
Applicator bottle specially designed for quick and simple use.
Free from chemical insecticides.
1. Push the cap down to pierce the applicator nozzle.
2. Use the applicator nozzle to apply a sufficient quantity to WET hair, as close to the roots as possible and along the lengths, until all of the hair and scalp are well covered.
3. Massage well to spread the product evenly.
4. Leave to act for 45 minutes.
5. Carefully comb the wet hair using a fine tooth comb to remove the dead lice and nits.
6. Wash the hair once with your usual shampoo then rinse thoroughly.
Active Ingredients: Biococidine, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Fragrance, Water.
Important: The efficacy has been proven under laboratory conditions from the first application. However, we recommend that you perform a second treatment 3 to 5 days after the first treatment to reduce the risks of poor application or re-infestation.
Additional Advice: To avoid risk of re-infestation following treatment, do not forget to: Treat the whole family at the same time. Use a repellent product such as Parasidose Lice Repellent to help keep lice away. Use a fine tooth comb such as Parasidose Lice comb every few days. Keep long hair tied up when at school.
Do not share brushes, combs, hair ties or hats.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.